Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I love to work with DJ Company

I love to work with DJ Company; they are always professional and continue to do a great job. I let all my Brides and Grooms know the great deal and service they will receive if they book with DJ Company. I continue to recommend them for all events and love having them at my club! Tiffany Canyon Crest Private Event Director
Received this endorsement on Sep 2, 2010 |
It is always a pleasure to work with Tiffany at Canyon Crest Country Club. She is a wonderful asset to any bride and groom and can tailor a wedding that will surpass the couple's wildest dreams. The beautiful views from the golf course are the perfect backdrop to say "I do". We always enjoy working at this facility. Jay at The D'Jay Company
Posted Sep 01, 2010 at 11:36 PM |


 

No comments:

Post a Comment